Starting February 1st, YOU can be a Scout if you are:
- A boy or girl age 11, or at least 10 and have completed the 5th grade
- OR have earned the Cub Scout Arrow of Light award
- AND are younger than 18 years old
How to join our Troop:
- Attend a meeting on Wednesday at 7:15pm in the basement hall of St. Peter’s Church at 313 2nd Street SE (entrance on C st).
- Complete the BSA Youth Application.
- Have the application signed by a parent or guardian.
- Complete parts A and B of an Annual Health and Medical Record.
- Pay the annual dues at a troop meeting.